A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Status – to help us to determine if you are logged into our website
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links: (Chrome); (Firefox); (Opera); (Internet Explorer); (Safari); and (Edge).
Please note that blocking cookies may have a negative impact on the functions of many websites, including our site. Some features of our site may cease to be available to you.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms here.
Our site is hosted by WordPress. WordPress is a free and open-source content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL. Users of our site may, at their option, engage by creating content such as comments or posts. In the event you submit any content to our site, WordPress may collect information such as first name, last name, email address, date and time of submitting the content.
Links to Other Sites
Our Service contains links to our social media accounts, namely, INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, TWITTER, and YOUTUBE. We use these social media accounts to promote our site.
We may collect your email address, but only if you voluntarily provide it to us. This may occur, for example, if you sign up to receive an email newsletter, or enter a promotion. We will use your email address for the purposes for which you provided it to us, and also from time to time to send you emails regarding our site or other products or services that we believe may be of interest to you. You may opt out of such email communications at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” button in the email. We will not share your email address with any third parties. If you are a resident of a country in the European Economic Area (EEA), please refer to the section below entitled “Additional Rights of EEA Residents.”
Sale of Business or Assets
In the event that Rose Colored Glasses or substantially all of its assets is sold or disposed of as a going concern, whether by merger, sale of assets or otherwise, or in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership, the information we have collected about you may be one of the assets sold or merged in connection with that transaction.
“Additional Rights of EEA Residents.”
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Rose Colored Glasses aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
1. The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
2. The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
3. The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
4. The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
5. The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
6. The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Rose Colored Glasses relied on your consent to process your personal information. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
7. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).