Six Fantastic Holiday Gifts That Give Back This Season!
Do you still have a few gifts to order for the holidays? I’ve scoured the internet and found six thoughtful and meaningful gifts that give back, all in their own unique way.
Check them out here:
1. Musee Words of Encouragement Soap Gift Set (My favorite gift that gives back!)
This inspiring collection of six soaps will lift the mood of any lucky recipient.
They’re made by women in recovery, individuals with disabilities, and those deserving a second chance.
According to the site:
“Our set includes our favorite words to live by: Kindness, Hope, Peace, Imagine, Full of Joy, and Thankful. Give the gift of wonderful words this holiday season!”
The cost is $19.99.
2. Ethique Hair Sampler Solid Shampoo and Conditioner Set
According to the site:
- “These eco-friendly mini shampoo & conditioner bars make a great gift for those looking to try out sustainable, plastic-free hair care. This travel-sized shampoo & conditioner set is also good for the gym!
- Made from fair-trade cocoa butter & coconut oil, Ethique’s natural hair care, skin care, & pet products are perfect for your family. Try our kid’s shampoo, pet shampoo, household cleaners & more!”
Make a difference and help save the planet! To date, Ethique has prevented 3,400,000 bottles from going into landfills. Also, the brand gives 20% of its profits to conservation, animal welfare, and environmental groups each year, making it the perfect gift for the environmentally conscious person on your list.
The cost is $12.79.
3. Goodly Self Care Day Box
Give this delightful, decadent gift box that includes many spa essentials:
- Mindfulness Cards
- Getaway Eye Mask
- Watercress & Chai Tea Foaming Bath
- Skin Milk
- Butter Spread Lip Balm
- Little Glass Candle | Violet Vanilla
- You Deserve a Goddamn Drink Fridge Magnet
Goodly donates 5% of revenue to NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness).
The cost is $102.
4. Lola the llama from Cuddle + Kind
When you purchase this handcrafted, soft, and adorable toy, you will know that 10 meals are being provided to children in North America and around the world because of you!
Additional bonus – this toy is newborn-certified and made of premium cotton.
The price is $84 for a large doll and $64 for a little doll.
5. Jewel Garden from Lula’s Garden
This delightful garden will brighten anyone’s day! Enjoy three fresh succulents at your bedside or desk.
Special note about Lula’s Garden:
“Lula’s Garden mission is to create memorable gifts that express life while improving the lives of others.
We proudly support water.org, an organization that helps improve lives around the world by providing access to safe water.
Each garden sold provides six months of safe water for one person in the developing world.”
The cost is $44.
6. Daisy Earrings
“Our Daisy Huggie Earrings are the sweetest blooms to adorn your ears. True to their name, the Daisy Earrings hug your ears and are a perfect addition to your collection. They are handmade and satin brush finished in brass with sterling silver posts. Made in our Uganda Sanctuary, these earrings, featured on Oprah Daily, are handcrafted with love and the sweetest pair to wear everyday.
These ethically handmade earrings support young women escaping human trafficking in India, Uganda, Mexico, and the Philippines. Each artisan receives fair wages, education, health care and community through our non-profit, International Sanctuary.”
The cost is $30.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!