Ten Gabby Bernstein Quotes for Spiritual Awakening
Many quotes from Gabby Bernstein have made an enormous difference in my life.
What I like most about Bernstein is how her writing is relatable and very easy to understand. Yet, the truth underneath her words is profound.
She’s taken her readers along with her through the highs and lows of her modern-day life and has graciously shared what she’s learned in real time.
Here are some of my favorite Gabby Bernstein quotes, along with reasons why they were chosen:
Quotes from The Universe Has Your Back: Transform Fear to Faith:
1. “Trust that your wounds are exactly as the Universe planned. They were divinely placed in your life in the perfect order so that you could show up for them with love and remember the light within.” – Gabby Bernstein
Ugh! We spend lifetimes trying to escape the wounds we believe aren’t supposed to be there. Seeing them as being “divinely placed” for us to reach our highest ground is an uplifting, transformative perspective.
Instead of only seeing the pain within the wound, we can see past it to the love on the other side.
2. “Your purpose is to be joyful. Your purpose is to live with ease. Your purpose is to surrender to the love of the Universe so that you can live a happy life. Accept the purpose of love, and your life will radically change this instant.” – Gabby Bernstein
Where did we get the idea that we are here only to suffer? Or that suffering is somehow admirable? And living in the frequency of joy is somehow selfish?
Think about it. “Your purpose is to be joyful.”
With these words, Bernstein encourages you to allow joy to envelop you. And that it’s okay to release the burden of suffering. It’s what we’re here to do!
Gabby Bernstein’s quotes from Judgment Detox: Release the Beliefs That Hold You Back from Living A Better Life.
3. “I use judgment to take the focus off my feelings of inadequacy, and I project those feelings onto someone else to feel relief.”
When I first read it, this quote knocked me over!
But, when you think about it, isn’t it true?
There is no gain in judging others except to feel better about ourselves. We misplace our truth when we do this.
The bitter truth is that our inadequacy is behind it all. It works like a mirror. We see flaws in others because we also see them inside of ourselves.
4. “Remember: If we were happy and complete, we wouldn’t judge.”
Unquestionably, achieving a state of acceptance is the ultimate goal.
Imagine how free we’d feel if we could allow others to be who they truly are.
If we’re living in a space of happiness and wholeness, we wouldn’t bother with others. Our state of fulfillment would inspire generosity and kindness.
Quotes from Super Attractor: Methods for Manifesting a Life Beyond Your Wildest Dreams:
5. “When you feel good, you give off a presence of joy that can elevate everyone around you.” – Gabby Bernstein
This goes back to the idea that energy is real!
On the flip side, I recently studied and wrote about the idea that emotions are contagious. The focus of that work was on negative emotions.
Yet the opposite is also true. Positive emotions like gratitude, hope, etc., are also shared. We can elevate others by tuning into these high-frequency feelings.
6. “Let the Universe support you. Feel confident knowing that what others have is a reflection of what is on the way for you. Celebrate other people’s successes generously and sincerely!” – Gabby Bernstein
We need to do this!
So, why is it sometimes hard to celebrate the abundance of others? We believe somewhere inside that there isn’t enough to go around. And that others are taking what we wish we had.
Bernstein shares that this is not true.
In fact, the more we appreciate what others have, the more likely we are to attract that into our lives, too!
7. “I can tell when I’m out of alignment because I become focused on outside goals and objectives as opposed to the joy of life. When I’m misaligned, I try to control my circumstances. I’m resentful, my energy is low, and I feel physically ill. It’s a struggle to get things done, and I cut off the flow of inspiration.” – Gabby Bernstein
To me, this quote is probably the most meaningful of all the quotes listed here.
In the past, I’ve often felt jilted and needed to work hard to control the circumstances around me. I wanted to avoid feeling this way again.
However, the opposite of this is true.
Because the only way to move forward is to align with my higher power, my greatest sense of joy.
Gabby Bernstein quotes from Happy Days:
8. “The journey toward inner peace begins with the willingness to hold a vision for a new way of living.”
This quote reminds me of Joe Dispenza’s influential work.
“We need to hold a vision for a new way of living.”
Also, this takes mindfulness and practice. But I find great comfort in holding this vision. I want to make this a daily practice.
9. “With love and compassion, I witness my physical suffering. Thank you, Spirit, for helping me resolve all emotional distress so my body can be restored back to peace.”
In Happy Days, Bernstein dives deeply into her process of healing trauma using various methods.
So, a repeating theme, which I wholeheartedly appreciate, is that our body is constantly communicating with us. And through acknowledging and releasing emotional trauma, we can help our body return to its natural state of peace.
10. “When you become willing and safe enough to allow your subconscious emotions to come to the surface for healing, your life will change forever.”
For the most part, we spend so much time pushing our feelings down.
In truth, it takes courage and faith to have the willingness to witness them.
Still, I’m on this journey now and am grateful to have Happy Days as a companion to support me.
Over the years, Gabby Bernstein has offered words of wisdom that have profoundly influenced my spiritual path.
Above all, I’m very grateful for her work. And I hope you enjoyed these quotes, too!
So, did you enjoy this piece? Share it with someone who might benefit from reading them today!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!