1. Sit outside and enjoy a meal with a view.
We live in the tiny beach town of Cohasset and love sitting outside to take in the view whenever possible. Something about warm summer breeze paired with a glass of white wine always seems to hit the spot.
2. Rise early to greet a sunrise.
3. Take part in an outdoor event in your community.
4. Get out and explore your city.
5. Enjoy your favorite summer meal.
I’m a big fan of oysters – as you can tell. Everything tastes fresher when dining outside. Make a plan to get out and enjoy your favorite summer meal with someone you love.
6. Get lost in nature – a carefree thing to do this summer.
7. Spend a day on the water this summer.
Whether in a boat, kayak, or on a paddleboard – get out onto the water this summer if you can. There’s no feeling like being on the water and appreciating the coastline from a new perspective. (The sunsets aren’t so bad either)
8. Prepare a special meal for your friends and family.
Before the business of fall sets in, take the time to organize and host a dinner. Everything is better when shared – so take the time to celebrate with people you love and enjoy.
9. Slow down to take it all in.